The Busser will be responsible for providing consistently high-levels of customer service to all guests by providing prompt service, setting tables, cleaning tables, restocking plates and serving food and beverages to guests as runners. He or she will perform these duties in a friendly and professional manner at all times and ensure that patrons have an enjoyable dining experience. Other duties will include general cleaning duties, removing used dishes and other place settings, and complying with all hotel/restaurant policies and procedures. Other duties may be assigned as required.
• High school diploma or GED required.
• Strong customer service and troubleshooting skills.
• Experience an asset.
• Exceptional conflict resolution, negotiation, and objection handling skills.
• Highly flexible, with solid interpersonal skills that allow one to work effectively in a diverse working environment.
• Able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
• Able to work well under pressure.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Able to deal with people sensitively, tactfully, diplomatically, and professionally at all times.
• Computer literate, including effective working skills of MS Word, Excel and e-mail.
• Professional appearance and manners.
• Strong work ethic and positive team attitude.