Ndeh Limited Partnership is seeking a Field Project Supervisor to join our team for our up-coming 2020 – 2021 winter projects.
Dene Tha’ First Nation Members with the following qualifications will be considered first:
• Must have a reliable phone and transportation.
• Must have a clean driver’s license and provide a current abstract.
• Must have no less than 2 years’ experience as a supervisor in the forestry or oil industry.
• Must have some heavy equipment operation experience.
• Must have their own PPE – Winter rated Nomex III (FR) work wear.
• Must have current safety tickets – First Aid, H2S Alive and Ground Disturbance Level II.
• Must be a “self-starter”, always be on-time and able to work un-supervised.
• Must be able to write progress reports using Microsoft Office.
• Must be able to read maps and use computer mapping software such as Avenza.
• Must be able to meet time sensitive project dead-lines.
If you possess these qualifications, please submit your resume to: email@example.com
Phone-In Interviews will not be accepted.