The Food and Beverage Server will be responsible for providing high-levels of customer service to all restaurant patrons by providing prompt service, taking accurate orders, and maintaining a strong working knowledge of all menu items and daily specials. The Food and Beverage Server will perform customer service duties in a friendly and professional manner at all times, and ensure that the customers have an enjoyable dining experience. Other responsibilities include but are not limited to the proper setting of tables, removing used dishes and place settings, assisting with cleaning duties, and comply with all restaurant policies and procedures.
• High school diploma or GED required.
• Strong customer service experience.
• 2 years of restaurant service experience.
• Highly flexible, with solid interpersonal skills that allow one to work effectively in a diverse working environment.
• Able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
• Able to work well under pressure.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Able to deal with people sensitively, tactfully, diplomatically, and professionally at all times.
• Professional appearance and manners.
• Strong work ethic and positive team attitude.