N’deh L.P. is seeking to hire a Housekeeper
This job is located in High Level, AB and is open to individuals who are legally entitled to work in Canada.
This housekeeping position will be required to work at various properties owned and operated by Ndeh Limited Partnership.
Only those with a valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle will be considered for this position.
- Daily cleaning of common areas of hotel and apartment buildings
- Weekly cleaning of office space
- Back up support for regular Executive Suites hotel housekeeping staff
- Driving to and from various locations.
Duties and Responsibilities
- General cleaning of common areas including hallways and stairs on each floor
- Steam clean carpets as necessary
- Wash walls
- Notify supervisors or managers of repairs
- Collect and dispose of trash inside and out of buildings
- Keep cleaning supplies in stock
- Clean apartments when a tenant moves out
- Clean rooms when a guest checks out of hotel
- Clean office after regular office hours
- Sweep, mop, wash, wax, and polish floors
- Steam clean guest room and common area carpets
- Dust furniture and vacuum carpeting and area rugs, draperies, and upholstered furniture
- Make beds, change sheets, and distribute clean towels and toiletries
- Provide great customer service
- Clean, disinfect and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances
- Report and store lost and found items
- Other duties as required.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to interpret and follow simple oral and written instructions
- Knowledge of materials, methods, and the tools used to perform job duties
- Knowledge and ability to operate and maintain the specific tools and machinery used in cleaning and laundering operations
- Ability to perform work requiring considerable standing and medium-heavy lifting
- Ability to work in a safe and efficient manner
- Ability to work without supervision.
- Education: General knowledge at the high school level
- Previous experience preferred but not required
- Required Certifications/Licenses: WHIMIS
- Valid Alberta Driver’s License and reliable vehicle.
- Sitting, standing, walking, squatting/kneeling, reaching, grasping, pushing/pulling, twisting/bending, talking, hearing, and seeing
- Able to bend and lift for up to 8 hours a day
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Most time spent indoors with possible exposure to extreme heat when working with washing equipment
- Possible exposure to distraction/uncomfortable noise levels
- Risk of bodily injury from mechanical parts, electricity, etc.
- Possible exposure to fumes, odors, etc. that may affect respiration and skin.
Employees may be requested to perform job-related tasks other than those specifically presented in this specification.
To apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote competition code ‘Last Name, First Name, General Cleaner’ in the subject line. We thank all applicants for their interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Back to Careers